|Business Travel Services
To begin discussions on your company's strategic initiatives for travel management, please contact Christine (Chris) Davidson, Vice President/Director Business Development: call 480-693-0218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
El Sol Travel / American Express does more than help you get there and back! Today, business travel means more than making a reservation. It means accessing comprehensive content - knowing your options. The airlines, the hotels and car rental companies each have purchasing opportunities of various prices, policies and procedures. Offering the best options in tune with your business travel needs, and corporate travel policies requires superb expertise and technology resources.
El Sol Travel / American Express offers the best balance of state-of-the-art business travel technology and experienced personalized service. El Sol Travel is a licensed Reseller of Concur®.
Concur has more than 15,000 clients located in over 100 countries. Over half (305) of the Fortune 500 are Concur clients, including 7 of the top 10 U.S. companies.
Click here for a 2 minute video
El Sol Travel / Concur Brochure
Sampling of El Sol Travel / American Express Value-Rich Features:
- Arizona's largest independently owned travel management company, serving clients nationwide and globally;
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, certified Minority Business Enterprise
- Offering the best balance of state-of-the-art, web-based, business travel technology and personalized service.
- Single portal web access to helpful travel information such as world airport information, travel advisories, passport, visa, customs links, etc.;
- Account management consulting services available to assist with travel policy development, custom negotiated air, car, and hotel rates;
- Travel counselors average over 20 years' industry experience;
- Travelers and travel arrangers are invited to work with a small team of agents, or may request specific travel counselors. This is not an impersonal, large call center environment.
You will receive prompt, personalized service:
- Competitive, pricing programs
- 24/7 emergency service
- e-ticket tracking software to ensure unused ticket value is not overlooked;
- Non-refundable ticket tracking for future use;
- We explore creative options to maximize your savings - such as city-pair based discounts and trip templates;
- Offering negotiated rates from multiple premier hotel discount programs (such as American Express Preferred Extras, and Agent24/TravelSavers) to your travelers significantly increases savings opportunities at thousands of conveniently located hotels worldwide. AAA, AARP and Government rates are also offered when applicable.
- Comprehensive meetings management services
To begin discussions on your company's strategic initiatives for travel management, please contact Chris Davidson, Vice President/Director Business Development: call 480-693-0218 or email email@example.com